Manufactured by Anton Schneider
, this 30-Hour, musical, chalet-style cuckoo clock was hand-crafted and hand-carved in the Black Forest region of Germany. The cuckoo bird calls out, to count the hour; and calls out once on the half hour.
After the cuckoo bird finishes, music is played from a quality, Swiss-made, 22-note, 2-tune, mechanical music box movement (click the link below, to listen). This music box usually comes with the very popular, Edelweiss
song combination (playing one melody on the hour and the other on the half hour). However, this song combination may differ in some instances (depending on factory availability).
This clock is equipped with an Automatic Night-Time Shut-off Feature, in addition to an On/Off lever.
Individually handlaid wooden shingles. Wood chopper, water wheel, and dancers move every hour and half hour. Clock has a wooden dial, wooden hands, and a wooden cuckoo bird.
A wooden weight set
is available separately, if desired, to replace the steel pinecone weights. These weights are hand-carved and stained to match, they will dress the clock up even more!
Clock is equipped with an automatic night-time shut-off feature and a silencing lever on the left side of the clock. The weights have to be pulled up daily (or every 30 hours).
Cuckoo clock house measures 13 H x 10.6 W x 8.3 D Inches.
Anton Schneider offers a 2-year warranty
on this item. There is an Authorized Service Center network, all over the world.
Questions? Give us a call at 815-945-2214
; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. For inquires, relating to shipping this item outside of the continental USA, please inquire using our Online Form (found below in the Shipping Information
section of this page. Thanks!
CAVEAT EMPTOR! WHY YOU SHOULD BUY YOUR CLOCK FROM US.
Some online retailers of cuckoo clocks are located in and ship from Germany (and you might not even know it!). Even if priced lower, you may up having to pay significantly more, due to undisclosed Shipping and International Tariff Import Charges. We will ship this item from a warehouse within the USA!
SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS
FREE SHIPPING to all addresses within the continental United States. Please inquire (with your complete shipping address--no PO boxes), by completing our Online Form, if you live in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or in a US Territory.
This item will ship either UPS Ground
or USPS Priority Mail
. Refer to the shipping map below, to determine how long it will take for you to receive your clock, after ordering it. Please allow 1-3 additional days to process and pack your order. If you would like it sooner, give us a call
to discuss a faster shipping method.
SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
We are happy to accept orders from customers, who reside outside of the USA, but we want you to be aware and agree to our International Sales Policy before placing your order. Many of these policies were developed because the cost of return shipping is cost-prohibitive.
See our International Sales Policy for more information.
- International buyers shall complete this Online Form for a shipping estimate. We will reply with a shipping quote within 24 hours.
- International orders may take up to one week to process, before shipping.
- You may have to pay Duty Taxes and Import Charges, when this item is shipped into your country. These Duty Taxes are not figured into the shipping estimate or the sale price.
- Anton Schneider has Authorized Service Centers, to handle warranty claims, in many different countries, all over the world.
- All international sales are final! No returns are accepted for any reason (including any errors that may exist in our product description, such as dimensions, measurements, color/finish, etc.).
- Customer is responsible for costs associated with shipping this item back to the point of purchase; or to the manufacturer for warranty service.